Columbus Machine LearnersOH
Online - Build a Classification Machine Learning Model using SQL with GoogleJul 15, 2020
This is another special event being put on by Columbus Machine Learners with help from the Google Cloud Team! The previous event got positive feedback, and the Google team has graciously offered to run another event, so we are doing it again!
The event will be held over Google meet here:
In order to attend, please fill out this signup form in advance: https://forms.gle/LYdyDFNH5Xpb4SdB7
It will be used to spin up cloud infrastructure for each attendee.
During this workshop, all attendees will have their own dedicated environment and they will learn how to build a Machine learning model using SQL on BigQuery.
- BigQuery is Google's fully managed, NoOps, low cost analytics database.
- BigQuery Machine Learning (BQML) is a feature in BigQuery where data analysts can create, train, evaluate, and predict machine learning models with minimal coding
Prior Knowledge :
- Basic SQL skills
- Query and explore the ecommerce dataset
- Create a training and evaluation dataset to be used for batch prediction
- Create a classification (logistic regression) model in BQML
- Evaluate the performance of your machine learning model
- Predict and rank the probability that a visitor will make a purchase
Columbus Machine Learners is looking for speakers! If you or a friend are interested in speaking at a monthly session, please send a message to the meeting organizers, or email us at [masked]